5. Jade Plant
Botanical Name: Crassula ovata
Common Name: Jade plant
There are several advantages to keeping a Jade plant in your home:
- Keep jade plants according to the Vastu guidelines, and you bring luck and prosperity to yourself.
- With a jade plant in your surroundings you will be prosperous and grow in life.
- This plant attracts commercial prosperity and wealth when displayed in the office.
- This houseplant is perfect for spreading positive energy in and around the home.
- Jade plants are a great way to develop friendships and bring prosperity.
- A jade plant is best kept close to the entrance to your house, in the southeast direction.
- The combination of a jade plant and negative energy will attract negativity.
6. Aloe Vera Plant
Botanical Name: Aloe barbadensis miller
Common Name: Aloe
Keeping Aloe Vera plants in the home offers a variety of benefits:
- It will help you take proper care of your skin and hair if you have an Aloe Vera plant in your home.
- Besides being good for skin, Aloe Vera also helps treat digestive issues.
- Keep an Aloe Vera plant potted in your house to direct prosperity flow.
- With this plant in your home, you will be happy and at peace.
- It is also believed that aloe vera has air-purifying qualities, which is why it is among the best indoor plants.
- The north and east directions of the house are considered to be the best places for Aloe Vera plants.
7. Peace Lily Plant
Botanical Name: Spathiphyllum
Common Name: Mauna Loa Peace Lily
The benefits of having a Peace Lily plant in the home include:
- Maintaining a Peace Lily plant in your home interiors will add a touch of elegance.
- Vastu recommends keeping the plant as per the Vastu guidelines for bringing peace and calm to the members of the family.
- Infuse the surrounding area with calmness and tranquility if you place this Vastu plant near a window in your bedroom.
- The negative energy will be drawn away from the kitchen, library, or living room if the plant is kept there.
- A peace lily will represent a nice gesture from your side and bring good vibes to the recipient.
- The bedroom window is an ideal place to place this plant for bringing calmness and peace.
8. Banana Tree
Botanical Name: Musa
Common Name: Banana
Keep a Banana Tree in the home for these benefits:
- It symbolizes prosperity and happiness to have a banana tree around you.
- Your living room shall reflect wealth if you grow this gem plant.
- During various auspicious occasions and merriments in India, this plant is used to bring good fortune and fortune.
- If you plant a banana tree at your home, the family members will have better health and mental peace.
- Consider giving someone planning to move to a new house a cute and small banana tree as well.
- An ideal place to plant the banana tree is in the northeast direction of the garden here at home.
9. Holy Basil Plant
Botanical Name: Ocimum tenuiflorum
Common Name: Tulsi
Keeping holy basil at home has a lot of benefits:
- Its medicinal properties make holy basil one of the most well-known plants.
- A second characteristic of this amazing plant is its ability to purify the air.
- The oxygen produced by plants such as these is very beneficial.
- By eating its leaves you can eliminate toxins from your body.
- In order to create a positive aura, you are advised to maintain your plant according to Vastu principles.
- Vastu holy basil plants thrive best in the north, east, and northeast directions of the house.
- Avoid planting your plants in the southern direction of your house.
10. Lavender Plant
Botanical Name: Lavandula
Common Name: Lavender
Lavender plants have the following benefits:
- The Lavender plant is a very beautiful flowering herb, perfect to enhance the look of your house.
- It has incredibly interesting ornamental and medicinal properties, and you can grow it in your garden.
- With its amazing fragrance, this flowering plant in your bedroom or living room will relax your mind.
- It is also said that lavender has mood-elevating properties, so you can use it to create an environment free of stress for you.
- The lavender plant, kept in the bedroom, will enable you to sleep peacefully and promote romance.
- The plant near the window in your bedroom will positively affect your mood.
11. Peony Plant
Botanical Name: Paeonia
Common Name: Garden Peony
The following are the benefits of keeping the Peony plant in the home:
- Peonies are indeed one of the most alluring flowering plants that one can possess in their home.
- Love, optimism, and positivity are symbolized by this flower.
- Planting peonies in your garden will give it an appealing appearance.
- It is possible to enhance the relationship ties by positioning a potted peony plant throughout the home.
- If kept in offices, peony plants serve as one of the best desktops and tabletsops.
- Peony plants do best in the southwest corner of your house.
12. Money Plant
Botanical Name: Epipremnum aureum
Common Name: Pothos
Advantages of keeping Money plants in the home:
- Money plants are excellent Vastu plants for interiors and exteriors of your home.
- A plant with heart-shaped leaves such as this one will add aesthetic value to your living room.
- According to Vastu guidelines, keeping a plant in your living room will bring you wealth.
- You’ll bring fortune to your loved ones if you gift a pot of money plants to them.
- The aptest addition to the interiors of the house is the money plant, which also has some fantastic air-purifying qualities.
- A money plant can be placed in your bedroom near your bed.
- Try not to place the plant near the headrest or foot of your bed.
- Plant placement is ideal in the south-eastern direction of your home.
There are some Vastu indoor plants that you can use to bring positivity into your life and home. Decorating the hall, kitchen, balcony, and bedroom with plants according to Vastu Shastra will clean the air and exude positive energy. Choose from the list aforementioned and enhance the goodness of nature in your bedroom with the best Vastu plants.
Connecting with nature is best achieved through plants. They help us to balance our energies inside with the energies of the universe. You can fill your home with peace and harmony if you align the plant placement according to Vastu Shastra guidelines. Although it comes with a rider, the inclusion of plants inside your home decor should not pose any danger to your family. The positive, balanced, and harmonious energy inside plants remains positive and balanced when properly cared for.
There are still many recent and interesting articles about Snake Plants..
..as well as other unique information from All Things Gardener..
For further information and other inquiries..
..you can contact us here